2012/06/27

I´m home and I wonder....Jsem doma a žasnu....

 I'm home and I wonder ....



     Waiting for the bus and he arrives on time and stops for me. The operation does not stick, no one stops to talk with the oncoming driver. No one trumpeted in the corners too, just looks in the mirror. Arrive at the destination.



       In the city you can get EVERYTHING. When you say tomorrow, it's really tomorrow, when today, today, in a moment not in an hour, an hour is not today, now is not sometime soon, if ever. In the restauraurant I can eat fried cheese without appetizer and a plate of pasta ahead. I'll have a great beer, and nobody wonders and the waiter did not ask me twice scared. The restaurant can happily leave in an hour. I do not cheer for football.



     The Bar is a Bar and Cafe is a Cafe. Those twenty meters I can walk and no one will tell me that I need a car. I can ride a bike and no one will knock on his forehead. I'll make Americano for me and no one will be passing out. After one afternoon, I will not salute "Good evening." At night I will not hear the bells every fifteen minutes. Most people can swim there, all people can speak their national language and I think that the vast majority knew where is Italy.



      Does not ring bells every fifteen minutes, so I lose track of time. In the city you can get everything, but do You really want it? And ice cream ..... oh yes ....ice cream....






Jsem doma a žasnu....

    Čekám na autobus a on přijíždí včas a zastaví mi. Provoz nevázne, nikdo se nezastavuje, aby si pohovořil s protijedoucím řidičem. Nikdo zbytečně netroubí do zatáček, stačí se podívat do zrcadel. Dorazíme na místo určení.

      Ve městě seženete VŠE. Když se řekne zítra, je to opravdu zítra, když dnes, tak dnes, za chvíli není až za hodinu, za hodinu není dnes, hned není někdy, jestli kdy vůbec. V restauraci si dám smažák a nemusím napřed sníst předkrm a talíř těstovin. Objednám si velké pivo a nikdo se nediví a číšník se mě nezeptá vyděšeně dvakrát. Z restaurace mohu spokojeně odejít za hodinku. Nemusím fandit fotbalu.

    Bar je bar a kavárna je kavárna. Těch dvacet metrů mohu ujít pěšky a nikdo mi nebude říkat, že potřebuji auto.Projedu se na kole a nikdo si nebude klepat na čelo. Uvařím si turka a nikdo nebude omdlívat. Po jedné odpoledne nebudu zdravit: "Dobrý večer." V noci mě nebudí zvony každých patnáct minut. Většina lidí tu umí plavat, všichni lidé umí mluvit svým národním jazykem a myslím, že i velká většina ví, kde je Itálie.

     Nezvoní každých patnáct minut zvony, takže ztrácím pojem o čase. Ve městě seženete vše, ale opravdu to chcete? A zmrzlina.....ó ano zmrzlina....

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat