2012/06/19

when the two are doing the same thing, is not the same thing...

      This days I am thinking about the idea behind hand made, what does mean it for me and for others, what is behind and what do You need to think about when You want to tell about your stuff, that it has the value of hand made.

      Well I think, that You can tell, that Your stuff is hand made, if You first made it in Your mind - to translate this, behind each hand made stuff is any idea, our thinking, our arranging, technics and You know....Your love as well.

      You have a idea, dream, inspiration, You imagine Your plan and start making it real, than came the satisfaction of the process and the nice feeling, that it is realy piece of You, piece of Your mind, Your feeling and Your hands. All of this must be included, must be in one level, must be done. Than You can tell, that You are working with our hands, but mind open, and love for Your work in Your heart. Than You can be proud of it...

      And why I am so hard thinking about this in these days? Well I had recive one message from one guy on Etsy, which works with stones as well, but in diferent way and he asked me, if it will be find for me, if he will share (stole) my idea behind my planters.....well, what to say to this.....of course, it si NOT OK, It is not ok to stole anything, and You can not stole my idea, You can not stole my dreams, my hard work, my feelings, my love for this exact article...if You do, You will have just an object, without anything behind, without any idea, without the main essence....sorry but when the two are doing the same thing, is not the same thing....


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat